Pre K Programs
Fireside Elementary offers tuition-based preschool programs at the school location from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Our Gifted Preschool program is a tuition-based program for 4-year-old children who are identified as gifted, and is open to children throughout the Valley.
- Emphasis on critical and creative thinking
- Accelerated curriculum
- Integrated technology
- Teachers are Early Childhood Certified and hold a Gifted Endorsement, or are working towards receiving a Gifted Endorsement.
Tuition and Fees:
Fees: $90 annual non-refundable registration fee. If your child is withdrawn from programming and re-enrolled within the same school year, a non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $25 is required.
How to Apply:
Admittance to the Gifted Preschool program is a three-step process.
Must achieve a 90th percentile or higher in one of three areas (verbal, nonverbal, or quantitative) on an Arizona State Board approved IQ test for program application. Parents may seek private testing through one of the approved testing providers, or may inquire about testing through our district by calling the Gifted Testing Technician at (602) 449-2112.
An online application must be submitted to PVSchools' Gifted Education Department. Qualifying Gifted score(s) must be submitted in the application. An acceptance letter will be emailed after the application has been reviewed.
3. Further registration must be completed through the PVSchools' Community Education Department. The acceptance letter from PVSchools' Gifted Education Department is required prior to registration.
Located at various elementary schools, Little Scholars is taught by a certified teacher. This successful program prepares our littlest learners through hands-on and engaging activities that ready students for their kindergarten experience.
Tuition: $800/month + $90 non-refundable registration fee
Select an individual school for site specific hours
Contract approval is a two-step process and all steps must be completed prior to placement.
If it is your child's first time in our childcare programs
- Create an account
If your child has been in our childcare programs previously
Log in to your existing account
The following documents must be on file at the PVSchools Community Education Office before your contract can be approved.
- Copy of original state-issued birth certificate
- Copy of current immunization records
- Copy of both parent/guardian photo IDs
- Copy of custody documents (if applicable) with case number and court seal
For identified gifted preschool enrollees only:
- Copy of acceptance letter from the PVSchools Gifted Office
An annual non-refundable registration fee of $90 is charged to your credit card at the time of contract approval. If your child is withdrawn from programming and re-enrolled within the same school year, a non-refundable re-enrollment fee of $25 is required.